Friday, July 31, 2009

Incredible Adventure Completed

Week 14 of my bicycle trip proved to have the most incredible scenery I could imagine. The decent out of Washington Pass on Hwy. 20 was unbelievable but pictures and video just don't quite compare. I experienced mixed emotions as Larry and I rolled into my sisters place where they had a very nice reception for me with dinner, drinks and friends. It was a fantastic way to conclude an experience of a lifetime.





In all the excitement of the end of my adventure and a rush to get a "wrap up" type video posted, I forgot to post pictures from the last week of my trip. Now it is February 2nd 2010 and I'm finally getting around to posting these forgotten scenes. Riding through the Cascades was some of the most incredible scenery I have ever experienced. Many of the amazing visual moments from this week, and from the entire trip, were captured only by my eyes - I wish I could share them all. I hope you have enjoyed the few that I did capture with my cameras like these from the final week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dennis on your epic journey!

Casey said...

Well Done!!! Your uncompromising life is so inspirational. We miss that in FL and hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you & making this dream a reality! Beautiful videos & photos.