Monday, April 20, 2009

"Shakedown" Trip

On Saturday I did a "shakedown" overnight camping trip to make sure I had everything I would need for the real ride. Here are some short videos of that trip. 2 things to note:
1. Microsoft Movie Maker SUKZ and that is why you get 3 unedited videos instead of 1. I'm looking for an alternative.
2. Part of the "Shakedown" ride was to see if I can post videos using my phone's Internet connection. That failed - which is why I'm posting it today. It may have been due to poor cell service out at the park.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dennis! I loved watching these mini movies you made of your "shakedown" trip. You are so funny & entertaining & it was so good to see & hear you & the excitement you have for this adventure. You made me laugh! I am really hoping that I will get to see you when you arrive in South Dakota. Love you!