Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Google Map!

I did a new, more detailed map on Google Maps that shows the exact trail I intend to do (which I can update if needed). It may take just a bit to load and looks a bit messy until you zoom in a bit. I put a link to this map in the sidebar for quick reference. I'm still in the process of putting in the town names and should have that done in the next day or so.

I learned that I will be forced to resign my job for this trip and hopefully they will hire me back when I return. Therefore I will be on a very tight budget during this adventure. If you happen to live on this route, or know someone who does - I would be most grateful for a place to pitch my tent and a warm shower. If you can help, please send me a note - and thank you in advance!

Email me here

No comments: